Online Classic Eyelash Extension Training April 23, 2020
This introductory class is designed for beginners and is recommended to students with little or no prior eyelash extension experience. The key objective of the true natural Classic eyelash extension set is an application of a single eyelash extension to every single natural lash on the client’s eye.
Our unique online + live classroom experience has been designed from the ground up with the student in mind. Unlike conventional online Eyelash Extension training, we decided to bring a whole new incredible learning experience that will revolutionize the industry.
Training is divided into three parts:
- Online Theory + Practical Training – 5 hours – April 23, 2020 (9:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- At home self-practice
- In class live hands-on model Training – 4 hours – (Optional, Choose Option Above)
What is required to participate in an online Training Session:
- Device connected to the internet (Laptop, Desktop, Tablet/iPad, Smartphone)
- A web camera connected to the device listed above (all Smartphones, Tablets, and Laptops have a built-in camera)
- A microphone connected to the device listed above (all Smartphones, Tablets, and Laptops have a built-in microphone, chat will also be available throughout the training session)
- Good working internet connection
- Working email account
- Training Manual with additional documentation (will be mailed to each student upon registration)
- A quiet location with a comfortable place to seat during the online session
- (Optional) Starter Kit containing all products including a mannequin to practice (will be mailed to each student upon registration). Each student may utilize their own products if they choose to decline the Starter Kit option.
Part 1: Online Theory + Practical Training:
This portion of the training will be conducted in a virtual online classroom. A student will be provided with all information on how to log in and participate during the training session. The training session will take approximately 5 hours. Throughout the session, there will be an open line of communication between the students and the Master Trainer. There will be group discussions and demonstrations with plenty of time for the Q&A. There will be multiple breaks during the online session.
Students will have their Training Manual, all documentation, a mannequin head along with a full Starter Kit (if pre-purchased) or their own training supplies in front of them. All aforementioned supplies will be shipped out to students prior to the start of the online class.
Some of the topics covered during the online session:
- Proper consultation form, laws and regulations
- Medical information (client medical conditions, what to look for, troubleshooting)
- Creating a complete client experience
- Eyelash growth cycles by age group
- History of eyelash extensions
- Truth and fiction on various materials and products
- Measurable dimensions of eyelash extensions
- How to work with and store various types of adhesives
- Eyelash mapping and design
- Definitions of eyelash sets (differences and structures)
- Guidelines and benchmarks for lash artists
- Step by step application process (multiple techniques)
- Proper eyelash extension fill process (multiple techniques)
- Step by step removal process (multiple techniques and products)
- Eyelash aftercare instructions
- Homework assignment – which areas to work and focus on during the home practice period to prepare for the live model training.
- Your Certificate of Online Theory Completion will be issued and mailed out upon completion of the Online Training.
Part 2: At-home self-practice:
You have now completed the online theory and practical training. You have also received your homework assignment and already have all your supplies, a mannequin, and our industry-leading training manual.
Please proceed to practice at your own pace. You will now have access to an online video portal which will include videos that were presented to you during your online training plus more. Please feel free to refer to them in addition to your training manual for guidance. You will have a direct line of communication with your Master Trainer to send photos of your work along with any questions you are faced with during your practice.
Part 3: In-class live hands-on model training (Optional):
If you choose to add the optional Classroom Hands-on Live Model Training, you may pick from available upcoming classes. The exact venue location and instructions will be provided with your Welcome email upon finishing your registration.
During your live, hands-on model classroom portion of the training, you will be working on your live model. Please bring your Starter Kit (or you may use supplies provided by Master Trainer) along with you to use during your in-class training.
There will be a Q&A session as well as a live model demo conducted by your Master Trainer at the beginning of the class. Once you are ready, you would lay your model on a lash bed and begin your service.
During the class, our Master Trainer will be spending one-on-one time with each student. She will be evaluating their progress, providing additional tips and tricks, correcting any mistakes or imperfections.
Upon completion of the class, each student will be provided with a Certificate of Completion.
What you should bring to class:
- Your Starter Kit (or you may use supplies provided by Master Trainer)
- Live model
- Your notebook and pen
Lifetime membership to the Pearl Lash Network of Professional Lash Artists is included!
Enjoy the following benefits with your membership:
- Free lifetime refresher training (both in class or online)
- Direct line of communication with your Master Trainer for the continued support
- Student discount on all professional products + free shipping!
- Discounts on advanced classes
- Access to Student-only Online Video Portal
- Free listing of your business on the Network of Professional Lash Artists
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call, chat with our online assistant or email our registrations team.
Please read our reviews HERE.