How To Join Your Online Training.
It is very easy to use our Online Training System.
You can log in from your Windows or Mac Computer, use a Chrome browser to join online, or even join using your iOS, Android, or Windows Phone device.
It is highly recommended to use your Windows or Mac home computer. You will have a larger screen and easier controls during the Training session.
Step 1: Logging In To Your Online Training The Day Of Your Training.
- You will receive a Meeting invitation email for your Online Training about 24 hours before your class is scheduled to begin.
- Please be ready to log in at least 15 minutes prior to your class.
- Your Meeting Invitation will look like this (see below)
- Please click on the top link “https://global.gotomeeting………”. It is preferred to use the Chrome browser, if you do not have one, you can click on the second link to download it.
- You will then be given an option to download the “Go To Meeting” App on your computer instead of using your browser. Either option will work identically.
- A new meeting window will open, and look like this (see below)
- You might see a pop up in the top left corner asking “Use your camera or Used your microphone” if you do, please click “Allow”
- Your name will appear right below the camera box. You can change your name by clicking directly on it.
- You need to turn both the “Mic” and “Camera” to the Green/On position (if they are not turned on at this point)
- Proceed to click “Ok, I’m Ready” and your Online Training will start.
Step 3: How To Interact During Your Online Training.
Know Who Is Speaking:
- The top left corner of your screen will indicate the name of the person currently speaking.
- When you are speaking, meeting attendees will see your name.
Interact With Instructor & Class:
- You can mute yourself when you’re not speaking. Please check or uncheck the “Mute” button at the bottom of your screen at any time during the Training.
- Make sure your “Camera” icon on the bottom of the screen is on/green throughout the class.
- You may pause and resume your webcam by clicking the “Camera” icon.
- If you are muted or don’t want to interrupt the speaker, you can use the chat feature to communicate with the group, the Master Trainer, or any individual attendee.
- If you are having trouble at any time during the class, an online web support assistant from Pearl Lash will be present during the Online Training to assist. Simply send your questions to the “Web Support” attendee via chat.
Once The Training Is Finished
- When the Training is complete, click the “End Meeting” button.