- This event has passed.
Online Lash Lift Training Event June 29th, 2022
June 29, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT$325.00
Online Lash Lift Training
This class is designed for beauty professionals with prior experience in eyelash extension or eyelash enhancement applications.
A complete PRO Lash Lift Kit by Pearl Lash is included with the cost of this training!
This Online Training will educate students on proper consultation, safety, and sanitation, product selection, eyelash lift practical application, troubleshooting, as well as aftercare. Each student will receive an industry-leading Pearl Lash training manual as well as a complete Eyelash Lift kit by mail within 7 days after registration. Upon completion of this one-day class, a student will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Our industry-leading Lash Lift Training curriculum is now available online!
- Online Theory + Practical Training – June 29th, 2022 (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
What is required to participate in an online Training Session:
- Device connected to the internet (Laptop, Desktop, Tablet/iPad, Smartphone)
- A web camera connected to the device listed above (all Smartphones, Tablets, and Laptops have a built-in camera)
- A microphone connected to the device listed above (all Smartphones, Tablets, and Laptops have a built-in microphone, chat will also be available throughout the training session)
- Good working internet connection
- Working email account
- Training Manual with additional documentation (will be mailed to each student upon registration)
- A Starter Kit (will be mailed to each student upon registration)
- A quiet location with a comfortable place to seat during the online session
Online Theory + Practical Training:
This portion of the training will be conducted in a virtual online classroom. A student will be provided with all information on how to log in and participate during the training session. The training session will take approximately 4 hours. Throughout the session, there will be an open line of communication between the students and the Master Trainer. There will be group discussions and demonstrations with plenty of time for the Q&A. There will be multiple breaks during the online session.
Students will have their Training Manual, all documentation, and a full Starter Kit in front of them. All aforementioned supplies will be shipped out to students prior to the start of the online class.
Some of the topics covered during the online session:
- Proper consultation form, laws, and regulations
- Medical information (client medical conditions, what to look for, troubleshooting)
- Creating a complete client experience
- Eyelash growth cycles by age group
- Guidelines and benchmarks for lash artists
- Getting to know your chemicals
- Step by step application process
- Eyelash aftercare instructions
- Certificate of Online Classic Eyelash Extension Completion mailed out within 24 hours after class completion.
You have now completed the online theory and practical training. You have also received your homework assignment and already have all your supplies and our industry-leading training manual.
Please proceed to practice at your own pace. You will now have access to an online video portal which will include videos that were presented to you during your online training plus more. Please feel free to refer to them in addition to your training manual for guidance. You will have a direct line of communication with your Master Trainer to send photos of your work along with any questions you are faced with during your practice.
Lifetime membership to the Pearl Lash Network of Professional Lash Artists is included!
Enjoy the following benefits with your membership:
- Free lifetime refresher training (online)
- Direct line of communication with your Master Trainer for the continued support
- Student discount on all professional products + free shipping!
- Access to Student-only Online Video Portal
- Free listing of your business on the Network of Professional Lash Artists
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call, chat with our online assistant, or email our registration team.
Please read our reviews HERE.