A message from Pearl Lash Management
We would like to update our students and loyal customers that our team is fully committed to doing our part in taking all the necessary precautions to combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in all our classrooms as well as our product warehouses. Our team would like to provide relevant solutions to put everyone’s mind at ease and avoid any panic that might be building up based on the consumption of 24 hours a day news coverage of this virus.
Our team would like to be fully transparent with our customers so together we can make smarter decisions. We would like to eliminate any concerns in regard to our upcoming Training Events as well as our product shipping capability. It is our goal to prioritize the health of our employees while still being able to supply all products and services our customers have come to rely upon over the years.
Here are the steps we are taking for all our upcoming training events:
- Pearl Lash will strictly follow all recommendations provided by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Our class sizes are always small and intimate, averaging between 8 to 10 students.
- We have made adjustments to our classroom etiquette starting March 13th, 2020 going forward as listed below.
- Facial masks are available to all students and models who attend the classes.
- All training lash beds are separated by at least 6′ of space from each other.
- Hand washing stations are available in every classroom.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every classroom.
- Group presentations are not mandatory. Video equipment is utilized to provide a detailed view of our Master Trainers on a large screen.
- All surfaces are being sanitized, sterilized and disinfected before and after every class.
- All snacks and water are being available in individually wrapped/bottled packaging.
Updated 3/26/2020 – Tallahassee Training Event on April 4th and 5th venue address update:
To account for the recent CDC safety guidelines, we are temporarily moving our Tallahassee, FL training event venue from the current 700 sq/ft space to a larger 1,200 sq/ft space to provide additional room for social distancing.
The new venue address is: Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, 1600 Summit Lake Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32317
The dates, times and all additional information remains the same.
Information on product availability, shipping warehouses and delivery of your products:
- We are strictly following CDC guidelines by providing ample space between our warehouse packaging tables keeping plenty of distance between each station. Employees are provided with masks and gloves. We are monitoring this situation on a daily basis and encourage our employees to stay home if they develop any symptoms.
- We are continuing to ship out orders daily with a 12 noon order cutoff time. Our supply chain management has been monitoring the product inventory levels over the past month to make sure all supplies are readily available.
- We do not expect any changes in the efficiency of the order fulfillment process. Our staff is prepared to handle the anticipated increase in demand as many of our customers fear possible supply shortages due to the virus. Please do not worry, as we stated above, our staff has been working hard to make sure we do not experience any supply shortage.
- While Pearl Lash is operating at normal capacity, we do rely on USPS and UPS to deliver your packages on time. Once the order has been packaged and shipped in our warehouse, there is a potential for shipping delays that unfortunately is out of our control as many online retailers are experiencing heavier workloads.
Meanwhile, we would like for everyone to use their common sense and follow the standard hygiene etiquette, wash your hands, avoid contact with your face, improve your immune system by taking vitamins and consider staying home if you do feel any symptoms. For more details on the precautions, you can take, please visit the CDC website.
Our entire Pearl Lash team values your business and is fully committed to playing a key role in keeping everyone safe and everyone’s business operating as smoothly as possible.
Please know that we are here for you and are ready to answer any questions you might have at this time. You can reach our customer service at 323-524-3980 or email us at info@PearlLashExtensions.com during our normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 9 am until 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am until 3 pm EST.
Pearl Lash Management