An update from Pearl Lash Management (July 15th, 2020)
Pearl Lash classroom training has now been back in operation for 8 weeks after the 2-month government mandated shutdown in March and April. As we continue to monitor our local and state guidelines, our staff has been staying one step ahead, continuing their commitment to student safety in each of our classrooms.
Here are the steps we are taking for all our upcoming training events:
- Pearl Lash strictly follows all recommendations provided by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Our class sizes are reduced to provide additional social distancing, the current average class size is 8 students.
- We have made adjustments to our classroom etiquette starting May 10th, 2020 going forward as listed below.
- Temperature checks are now mandatory for all staff, students and models upon arrival at the door.
- Facial masks are available and highly recommended to all students and models who attend the classes.
- All training lash beds are separated by at least 7′ of space from each other.
- Hand washing stations are available in every classroom.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every classroom.
- Group presentations have been replaced with video presentations to provide a detailed view on a large screen negating the need to congregate.
- All surfaces are being sanitized, sterilized and disinfected before and after every class.
- All snacks and water are being available in individually wrapped/bottled packaging.
An update from Pearl Lash Management (May 10th, 2020)
Our initial Training Event following the live-class reopening was a success as always. Welcome back, students, and future Lash Artists!
An update from Pearl Lash Management (May 5th, 2020)
Our team is excited to announce that after over 6 weeks of being unable to perform live classroom training events, we are back to full operation.
Starting May 9th, 2020, we are resuming our live classroom curriculum. The first Training Event is scheduled for Tallahassee, FL on May 9th and 10th, 2020.
As already mentioned in our articles below, our staff is very serious in surpassing the recommended CDC guidelines to make sure we keep a sanitary classroom environment for our students and trainers. Reduced class sizes, face masks, gloves, 7’+ of separation, hand sanitizers at every table, video presentations to avoid group gathering, are just some of the things our teams are doing to keep everyone safe!
Our registration scheduled is open, please feel free to contact our registrations team if you have any questions or concerns. If taking an online class feels like a safer choice, we are offering those options as well. Please follow this link to see our upcoming Online Classic Training schedule.
A message from Pearl Lash Management (UPDATE: April 1st, 2020)
We would like to update our students and loyal customers that our team is fully committed to doing our part in taking all the necessary precautions to combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in all our classrooms as well as our product warehouses. Our team would like to provide relevant solutions to put everyone’s mind at ease.
Our team would like to be fully transparent with our customers so together we can make smarter decisions. We would like to eliminate any concerns in regard to our upcoming Training Events as well as our product shipping capability. It is our goal to prioritize the health of our employees while still being able to supply all products and services our customers have come to rely upon over the years.
Information on product availability, shipping warehouses and delivery of your products:
- We are strictly following CDC guidelines by providing ample space between our warehouse packaging tables keeping plenty of distance between each station. Employees are provided with masks and gloves. We are monitoring this situation on a daily basis and encourage our employees to stay home if they develop any symptoms.
- We are continuing to ship out orders daily with a 12 noon order cutoff time. Our supply chain management has been monitoring the product inventory levels over the past month to make sure all supplies are readily available.
- We do not expect any changes in the efficiency of the order fulfillment process. Our staff is prepared to handle the anticipated increase in demand as many of our customers fear possible supply shortages due to the virus. Please do not worry, as we stated above, our staff has been working hard to make sure we do not experience any supply shortage.
- While Pearl Lash is operating at normal capacity, we do rely on USPS and UPS to deliver your packages on time. Once the order has been packaged and shipped in our warehouse, there is a potential for shipping delays that unfortunately is out of our control as many online retailers are experiencing heavier workloads.
Meanwhile, we would like for everyone to use their common sense and follow the standard hygiene etiquette, wash your hands, avoid contact with your face, improve your immune system by taking vitamins and consider staying home if you do feel any symptoms. For more details on the precautions, you can take, please visit the CDC website.
Our entire Pearl Lash team values your business and is fully committed to playing a key role in keeping everyone safe and everyone’s business operating as smoothly as possible.
Please know that we are here for you and are ready to answer any questions you might have at this time. You can reach our customer service at 323-524-3980 or email us at [email protected] during our normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 9 am until 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am until 3 pm EST.
Pearl Lash Management