Good Morning Boca Raton, FL Students!
As our Florida state legislature has implemented a stay at home order, many business are being forced to implement alternative measures to satisfy their customers.
We, at Pearl Lash, have made a decision to temporary suspend any classroom training for the next 4 weeks to allow our students to stay at home and help reduce the spread of the virus. That includes our upcoming Boca Raton, April 18th and April 19th, 2020 classes.
However, As the great Albert Einstein once said “Necessity is the mother of all invention”, our always innovative staff and amazing Master Trainers which propelled Pearl Lash to be the highest rated Eyelash Extension Training Academy in the state of Florida four years running have come up with a great solution for all!
We hope to provide some positive feelings, a silver lining, a light at the end of the tunnel for all of us currently staying at home, and waiting for something good to happen. The virus will not take us down, it will only makes us stronger!
We have some exciting training options that we are very eager to share with you today!
Option #1: Online Classic Theory & Practical Training + Live In-Class Hands-on Model Training.
Please click on the picture above to learn all the details.
Here is a brief summary of this option means for students scheduled to attend the April 18th and April 19th Boca Raton Classic Training:
- You will have an option to attend our full theory and practical portion of the training online, through a web meeting. This would be done on your currently scheduled date, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm at the comfort of your home. (Please see requirement by clicking the graphic above)
- For those students who HAVE NOT purchased their take-home Starter Kits, you will now have an option to purchase one online with a special one-time discount for $120.00. We are also sending out a bonus mannequin head at no additional charge!
- For those students who HAVE purchased their take-home Starter Kits, a credit for $30.00 will be issued to the form of payment originally used during your online registration. We will also be sending out a bonus mannequin head at no additional charge!
- After completing your online portion of the training, you will have as much time as needed to practice at home. Your Starter Kit should have plenty of supplies to keep you practicing. You will have a direct line of communication with your Master during your at-home practice time to ask questions, share photos and any additional support.
- Your live hands-on model training will be scheduled for June 27th, 2020 in Miami. You have an option of choosing a morning (9:00 am – 1:00 pm) session or an afternoon (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm) session. You will be required to provide your own live model. Our staff will also be assisting with providing live models to students who are traveling or unable to find a model.
- At the completion of the class, you will be awarded with our Certification and become a lifetime member of the Pearl Lash Network Of Professional Lash Artists!
- If you still own a balance for this class, please login to “My Account” by Friday, April 10th, 2020 to process your payment.
Option #2: Your Registration Will Be Transferred to Out Miami, June 28th, 2020 Class.
If you are choosing this option, you will not be participating in the online training session. Your complete class, both theory, practical and live hands-on model training will be taking place in Miami, on June 28th, 2020 from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm.
The venue address is: Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami-Airport/Blue Lagoon, 5500 Blue Lagoon Dr, Miami, FL 33126
If you pre-purchased your Starter Kit, it will be provided for you at the Training Event. If you did not pre-purchase your Starter Kit, they will be available for sale at the Training Event.
Your Certification will completed at the end of the class.
If you still own a balance for this class, please login to “My Account” by Friday, April 10th, 2020 to process your payment.
Please respond to this email with your choice of either option 1 or option 2 or if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us via online chat or customer service phone number listed below.
We hope you are as excited as we are about getting started, getting back to work and making progress when everyone seems to be at a standstill.
Best Regards and Stay Safe!